"Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies," from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite, played using only water glasses.
well done. And quite ethereal.
this is so beautiful and worth listening to even if you think you’ve heard this song a thousand times—ESPECIALLY if you think you’ve heard it a thousand times.
This gave me goosebumps of the good kind
Absolutely not. I have been in several D/s relationships in which there was no sex.
If/when My girl and I get a pet, there won’t be any sex.
There are many ways to enjoy BDSM without sex.
If anyone tells you otherwise, just scare them off with this dildo ghost.
All of my previous BDSM experience has been without sex. For me, personally, the intimacy of every BDSM interaction can be far more exciting than “just sex”.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
THOSE ARE ‘COME HITHER SEX EYES’ AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT.
someone left the foil on bucky
if you shame girls about their breast size i will push you into traffic
"Who’s flat now?"
who’s flat now
so much for german kids’ shows